Transcript of Records
Official transcripts are sent only at the written request of the student.
(Note: These requests cannot be done via email or phone call.)
Transcript requests should include the following information:
1. Name and address at the time of enrollment and student number (and married name if applicable)
2. Present name, address, phone number, and email (all typed clearly for easy reading)
3. Name and address of the individual (or organization) to whom the transcript is to be sent
4. A $25 fee is charged for each transcript sent and should be included with the request letter
5. Mail transcript request and fee(s) to:
Columbia Evangelical Seminary
P. O. Box 847
Longview, WA 98632
No transcript (nor any other official documents indicating the completion of courses or degrees) will be issued for anyone who has failed to meet all financial obligations to the Seminary.
Transcript Request (PDF)
Pay transcript fee online: